The SecuriFire fire alarm system is a modular, decentralised fire alarm system consisting of individual components and can be adapted to individual system requirements. The SecuriFire 3000 fire alarm control panel controls the system components and evaluates the detector data, either centralized or decentralised in the control panels networked in the SecuriLan. The detectors, the wide range of different input/ output modules and the special detectors communicate directly with the control panel via the SecuriLineeXtended. Even already installed Securiton detectors can be integrated into a SecuriFire system problem-free. Thanks to the system design, SecuriFire 3000 is also tested and approved as a control panel for multi-zone extinguishing systems (EN 12094-1 compliant).
- lightning-fast detection of incipient fires
- fully redundant hardware and software design
- modular and decentralized architecture
- up to 16 ring circuits with 3,500 elements per control unit
- data interfaces to the outside and to higher level systems
- simple planning, programming and operation
- Highest security standards.