Vertical Turbine Pump
Vertical Turbine Fire Pumps are UL Listed and are in compliance to NFPA 20 Design Requirements. The fire Pumps come in a wide range of Flows and pressures ranges. Vertical Turbine Fire Pumps pass through rigorous Hydro static & Performance test, as required by global standards. These Fire pumps are available in Electric Motor & Diesel Engine Driven configurations.
- Complete unit responsibility.
- Complete in-house fabrication capabilities and Hydro static strength testing facilities.
- Drivers: Electric motor drive or diesel engine drive.
- Electrical testing capabilities for motors and controllers as per NFPA standards.
- Capable to supply additional accessories wherever required.
- Rugged construction for longer service life.
- Specifically designed for firefighting applications as per NFPA 20.
- Excellent mechanical and hydraulic design characteristics for efficient performance.
- Operation run test as per NFPA 20, UL 448 requirements.
- Vertical Turbine model pumps for capacities from 500 to 2000 US GPM