(NOVEC) Fire Suppression Systems
AKRONEX 1230 (NOVEC 1230) Clean Agent Fire Supressions Systems
Automatic Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems control the danger that can occur due to fire and protect all the equipment in the protected area without any damage.
FK-5-1-12 Fire Protection Fluid used in AKRONEX 1230 Clean Gas Fire Extinguishing System is a revolutionary new technology. The Akronex 1230 system can be pressurized at 25 and 42 bars. With its zero ozone depletion potential, extremely low global warming potential and short atmospheric life, FK-5-1-12 fluid is one of the chemical gases that replace Halon. The cylinder valve assemblies are equipped with a pressure differential high flow rate valve to meet the 10-second fast discharge time specified in NFPA 2001. The valves are operated by electric solenoids and pneumatic actuators or by manual actuators which reduce the pressure on the piston. This allows the piston to open the valve and allow the extinguishing agent to come out.All products are designed and certified according to national and international standards.
The benefits of Areas Akronex 1230
- Faster than water extinguishing systems
- Safe for human life and animal life, environmental, extended life suppressant,
- No residue, No waste,
- Prevents damage caused by smoke, ash, and wetness,
- Does not damage protected equipment and objects.
- Not conductive, does not damage the operating function of electronic devices.
- Data Center, Telecommunication, Information Technologies
- Shopping Centers, Hotels and Restaurants
- Energy Sector and Auxiliary Industries
- Museums, Archives, Libraries and Schools
- Health Industry (Laboratories, drug stores, X-ray rooms)
- Manufacturing Sector
- Warehouses and Logistic Centers
- Oil, Gas and Hydrocarbon Industry
- Local and Central Government, All Public Buildings, Business Centers
- Wind Power Plants, Hydro Power Plants, Solar Power Plants, Geothermal Plants
Smart, Safe, Sustainable,
When you specify a system for fire protection, your choices can determine whether a person, a valuable asset, or an entire business can survive from a fire.
The FK-5-1-12 Fire Suppression Agent indicates that you are making a wise choice. Its unique
chemical properties help you protect everything you want:
- It creates an environment where people can be more secure.
- No damage to electronic equipment or stored data.
- It provides a high level of protection for libraries, paper archives, historical documents, valuable artworks and antiques.
- Global warming potential is very low and has no effect on the ozone layer.
-Design of fire extinguishing agents HFC-227ea and NOVEC 1230 complies with the standards NFPA 2001 and ISO 14520,
-Pipeline layout by approved hydraulic calculations of UL, definition of nozzles,
-Preparation of AutoCAD and isometric drawings,
-Preparation of gas cylinders and original equipment in sufficient quantity,
-Refilling of cylinders and replacement of spare parts if it is necessary,
-Turnkey installation of gas fire extinguishing systems, providing periodic maintenance.