Conventional Control Panel
Conventional fire control panel is reliability, ease of use and feature rich are attributes that are consistent across the entire range of 2-12 Zone fire alarm control panels and Conventional System will help reduce the cost of maintenance.
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault).
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset).
- Installer-friendly design and Attractive flush or surface mounted.
- Multiple indicators and Space for two batteries.
- System expansion connections and fully compatible with all range of conventional fire detectors.